Dealing with some end of year FOMO? We know, it's the season - it's easy not to feel ready for the new year when you're still working hard to wrap up the quarter.
We've got just what you need. Below is our annual holiday reading list, the best articles of 2017, curated, organized, and ready to be enjoyed. Read it now or bookmark it for later, whatever floats your boat!
Why not start with some Customer Success videos? Grab a snack, turn off Netflix, and start learning!
- 6 TED Talks That Are Surprisingly Relevant to Customer Success
- 5 Powerful Videos That Spotlight Customer Advocacy
- 2017 Rewind: Your Customer Success Playlist
Looking to improve your day-to-day processes? Here are some tips around the playbooks that make up most of the everyday life of a CSM.
- How to Nail a Customer Meeting (Before, During, and After)
- The QBR Mistakes You Need To Stop Making
- How to Get a Hold of Your MIA Customers
- Boosting your day-to-day productivity as a CSM by guest writer Phil O'Doherty
To get the best results for your customer, your company needs to think of Customer Success not as a department, but as a culture. Here are some pieces around aligning Customer Success and other teams.
- Creating a Post-Sales Process for Customer Success by guest writer Brooke Goodbary
- Customer Success Isn't Just a Feed Good Name for Account Management by guest writer Brooke Goodbary
- 3 Sales Strategies That Are Fueling Your Churn Rate by guest writer Mark Dacanay
Customer Success is a new function and with that comes a lot of uncertainty about career paths and leadership skills development. Below are some tips for planning your career in Customer Success and leading your organization to success.
- 10 Must-Read Articles for Junior Customer Success Managers
- What Makes a Great Customer Success Leader? by guest writer Kristen Hayer
- How to Prepare for a Customer Success Interview by guest writer Maranda Dziekonski
- 10 Leaders Share Their Customer Success Career Paths
- Nailing Your Customer Success Job Transition by guest writer Lindsay Smith
Need we say more? Everyone knows what churn is, and everyone hates it. Here are some best practices and tips to help you fight churn and retain customers until the end of days.
- What You Should Learn from a Breakup by guest writer Maranda Dziekonski
- A Beginner's Guide to Churn Mitigation
- How Would You Die on Game of Thrones?
Customer Success playbooks are specific to the organization they belong to, but there are some best practices and how-to’s that work across the board, below are some of them.
- A Simple Framework for Operational Planning by guest writer Maranda Dziekonski
- What Makes For A Great Customer Success Plan? by guest writer Perry Monaco
- Operationalizing a High-Volume Onboarding Team by guest writer Justin Oberbauer
- 4 Onboarding Mistakes and How to Avoid Them by guest writer Linda Schwaber-Cohen
You can’t prove it if you can’t measure it! Below are some pieces around measuring Customer Success and leveraging automation.
- What Are the Important Customer Success Metrics by guest writer Dan Sincavage
- Segmenting your Customer Base to Scale by Irit Eizips
- Beyond Email: Ideas for Tech-Touch Customer Success by Kristen Hayer
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Asra Sarfraz