The last 12 months have been an intense and exhilarating ride!
Since Amity’s inception in July of 2012, we’ve talked to countless customer success teams, launched a private beta, sponsored two successful Customer Success Meetup events, and worked hard to continually evolve our service.
Our initial beta launch occurred in July 2013 and our engaged community has provided dozens of suggestions, comments and ideas that we have used to continually improve and evolve our product.
We’re proud to share a few of the new features of our Customer Relationship Hub that is enabling SaaS companies to achieve their growth and customer success goals:
- Customer Radar: Amity’s Customer Radar combines your business system data with your customer touch point data to provide a complete real-time snapshot of what is happening with your accounts. Share the Radar internally to keep everyone informed and aligned at all times.
- Google Apps (Gmail) Integration: All of your email conversations with customers are accessible within Amity. With even more information at the ready, users never have to leave the Amity platform.
- Event Tracking Capability: It’s important to understand how prospects and customers are using your service. Amity’s event tracking capability enables you to analyze user activity and feature usage.
- Remarks: Think of it like Twitter for team collaboration – without the character restriction. When you make a remark, it is instantly shared with your team.
- Archiving: As you master Amity, you’ll want to archive completed tasks. Archived tasks remain available for reference.
We have been thrilled with the excitement from users, businesses and CEOs alike on the potential for a platform like ours. It’s clear that customer success is increasingly important to SaaS companies and that this is only the tip of the iceberg to building customer centric organizations and cultivating the strongest customer relationships ever. The most amazing result we’ve uncovered is that Amity directly addresses their pain.
If you haven’t already seen Amity in action, we’d love to share our successes and learnings with you. Why not start 2014 off with a demo to move you forward towards your Customer Success New Year’s Resolutions?
Happy Holidays from the Amity Team!