It’s the Friday roundup of great blog posts that cover topics related to SaaS and the burgeoning Customer Success industry.
- According to Jason Lemkin, today the bar is even higher in this third wave of startups: Is 5x the New 2x in Saas? http://bit.ly/1g3nI6Z
- For SaaS companies to succeed, they must turn motivation into capability. Just how do they achieve that – these three ways according to Tomasz Tunguz http://bit.ly/1njfwBG
- As content can be conveyed in many forms – you might’ve noticed we used “Pieces” rather than articles or posts in our title – this infographic from the Waypoint Group demonstrates how to drive action and get results in a very effective visual: http://bit.ly/1ldfNoq
- According to Harvard Business School, a 12 percent increase in brand advocacy on average doubles a company’s revenue and growth rate, plus boosts market share. An article on Destination CRM outlines the three levels of the customer success hierarchy with tips on how to reach step three: Advocacy: http://bit.ly/1fdCwvA
- “Myths are public dreams, dreams are private myths.” Jeannie Walters shares 10 Myths which Persistently stifle the Truth about Customer Experience in an entertaining slide presentation: http://bit.ly/1g6eiYx
Do you have any recommendations to add to the list?