in.sight /’in,sit/ – noun
the capacity to gain an accurate and deep intuitive understanding of a person or thing.
This is a two part Feature Spotlight series on Insights. In this first part, we’ll discuss how to customize an Insight in Amity for your business.
Amity automatically attaches labels to accounts when a special condition is met or an exception occurs. These labels are called Insights. Insights help your customer success team easily identify accounts that may require additional personal engagement.
In the screen capture below, you can see account profile for a customer named Bushwood Golf and Country Club.
In the Dashboard’s Health panel, you can see that the account has two Insights: No Activity and Expiring Soon. A description of each Insight is displayed as well.
Amity provides a number of types of Insights. Each insight can be tailored to the unique specifics of your business and customers.
To demonstrate, imagine that you want to flag all customer accounts that have no usage activity in over 7 days.
1. Click on the Settings app icon.
2. Click on the Insights in the sidebar menu.
3. Click the New button to open the editor.
4. Select Activity – No Activity from the type menu.
5. In the Days Since field, type in 7.
6. Type “No activity” in the Name field. It’s always a good idea to provide a meaningful name to distinguish it from the other Insights you may define.
7. Click the Create button.
Next Friday we’ll show how Insights are used to determine your Relationship Health Score.
Have a great weekend and see you next week when we announce the next Feature Spotlight!
Feature Spotlight: Inside the Insights - Part 1
Click To Tweet