Amity Announces the First Customer Lifecycle Automation Product, Amity Lifecycle, That Recommends the Right Action at the Right Time
Amity Lifecycle is the first customer success application to recommend effective action by combining real-time playbooks, workflow automation and customer intelligence. Based on flexible business rules, Amity Lifecycle senses changes in customer rhythms and responds by recommending the right course of action. This is what Amity calls a Customer Nervous System™. Now, customer success professionals can deliver timely, tailored engagement that matches the needs of every customer.
The biggest challenge faced by customer success organizations is knowing how best to help customers reach their goals at each stage of the lifecycle. With Amity Lifecycle, customer insights trigger engagements designed to address individual customer risks and opportunities.
As a result, customer success teams take the right action at the right time and consistently convert more trials, reduce churn, increase up-selling and cross-selling, and scale effectively.
“Our customers tell us that health scores alone are not enough. Whether converting trials, on-boarding new customers or growing existing customers, effective action is what delivers results. However, manual customer success processes waste time and are expensive to scale,” said Amity co-founder and CEO, Paul Philp. “The addition of the Amity Lifecycle product brings together real-time playbooks, intelligence and automation, helping our SaaS customers streamline these mission-critical processes so they can focus on timely, tailored engagement instead of manual data gathering and entry.”
Sam Brennand, director of customer success at rapidly growing content marketing company Uberflip, had this to say, “Amity Lifecycle‘s playbooks and automation enables our 6-person team to perform at the level of a 20-person team.”
The Amity Lifecycle application adds several robust modules that are elegantly designed to operate together.
- SmartPlayooks™ – Playbooks that monitor adoption throughout the customer lifecycle in real-time, and automatically update progress and recommend next steps.
- Scalable Personal Engagement – Automatic, tailored email based on the individual customer status or health.
- Customer Lifecycle Visualization – The command center for the entire SaaS business. Visualize the performance of every customer at every stage in the lifecycle.
- Marketing Automation Integration – Launch and manage tailored campaigns and measure engagement effectiveness with Marketing Automation applications like Hubspot, Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo and MailChimp.
- Subscription Billing Service integration – Track trials, conversions, renewals and upgrades by integration with subscription billing services like Recurly and Zuora.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter More Content by Amity Team